HALO Carbon VOC Laboratory Grade Air Purification Station
Condition: New. Ships directly from Erlab.
Warranty: Erlab Limited Lifetime Warranty is valid on all Captair products with regards to mechanical parts as long as genuine Erlab parts and filters are used in compliance with the Captair Brand specifications. Consumable items (including filters) and Captair Pyramid remain under warranty only until the first use.
Estimated lead time:Typically ships in 14-21 business days from acceptance of order.
Returns: Captair Products are non-returnable. All sales are final.
- The HALO Carbon Laboratory Grade Air Purification Station is continuously pulling thedirty air in the lab through the filter, adsorbing the molecules that cause noxious odors,and returning clean air back to the room through low-disruptive side vents. Thelaboratory-grade molecular filtration system contains Neutrodine filtration, a unique andpowerful activated carbon mixture that captures a large variety of airborne fumes andodors, which left untreated, could represent a potential health hazard. Halo is easily installed in the ceiling - no need to connect to your HVAC, the clean air will be returned back to the lab space. Multiple units can be installed to increase the coverage area based off of your lab size.
- The Halo VOC is equipped with an Erlab carbon filter for the retention of fugitive vapors in the lab. Each Halo will effectively clean 250 - 300 sq' of lab air drawing a continuous 135 cfm per Halo. With built in real time communication to monitor your labs ambient air quality.
- Flow Range: 50 to 130 cfm
- Max Power Draw: 50 Watts, 80-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Sound Power Level: 45 to 60 dBA
- Coverage: 250-300 square feet of lab space
- Weight: 68 lbs w/ filters
- Dimensions: 23 5/16" wide x 35 1/8" long x 8 1/16" high
- * Prefilter, VOC carbon filter, and post carbon pre-filter are included in the sale price
- * (4) rated hanging eye loops
- * Semiconductor VOC sensor
- * RJ45 Ethernet port & USB ports
- * LED indicator lights: A soft band of light assures the occupants of the lab that the air is clean. When the LED lights slowly pulse, Halo is letting you know that it is sensing and capturing fugitive emissions. You can easily check the status, change the setting, or check for routine maintenance via your smartphone.
- * embedded web service for alerts and airflow control
Detects and filters volatile organic compounds.
Call or email us for special pricing!
Healthier, cleaner air in your laboratory - A never-before seen solution for removing the noxious odors in your laboratory
On the job 24/7
Halo is continuously pulling the dirty air in the lab through the filter, adsorbing the molecules that cause noxious odors, and returning clean air back to the room through low-disruptive side vents. The laboratory-grade molecular filtration system contains Neutrodine, a unique and powerful activated carbon mixture combined with a pre-filter that captures a large variety of airborne fumes and odors, which left untreated, could represent a potential health hazard.
Simple to install: Halo is easily installed in the ceiling - no need to connect to your HVAC. Multiple units can be installed to increase the coverage area.
Smart technology: A soft band of light assures the occupants of the lab that the air is clean. When the LED lights slowly pulse, Halo is letting you know that it is sensing and capturing fugitive emissions. You can easily check the status, change the setting, or check for routine maintenance via your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Healthier air with considerable savings
Simple to install and use - no need to connect to your HVAC
Easy access panel for quick filter changes
Network the units to monitor remotely
Benefit from the exclusive Erlab warranties
24/24h , Day/Night, Alert
The Smart light technology pulses to indicate the status of the ventilation
|Pre filtration||particulate prefilter|
|Semiconductor for VOCs||Semiconductor of a wide array of pollutants||Electro-chemical sensor for acids|
Smart-Light provides simple communication by LED pulsation system
Dowload for remote control and monitoring
1 x Ethernet Port
Hung via 4 eye bolts (included) or Threaded Rod (not included)
|Weight||68 lbs - 31 kg (including filter)|
Voltage / Frequency