HALO 32 1C Carbon Chemplus Solvent Laboratory Grade Air Purification Station
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: Erlab's limited lifetime warranty. Consumable items (including filters) and Captair Pyramid remain under warranty only until the first use.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 14-21 business days from acceptance of order.
Returns: Captair Products are non-returnable. All sales are final.
Detects and filters a wide array of pollutants
Call or email us for special pricing!
Healthier, cleaner air in your laboratory - A never-before seen solution for removing the noxious odors in your laboratory
HALO Carbon Chemplus Solvent Laboratory Grade Air Purification Station
The HALO Carbon Laboratory Grade Air Purification Station is continuously pulling the
dirty air in the lab through the filter, adsorbing the molecules that cause noxious odors,
and returning clean air back to the room through low-disruptive side vents. The
laboratory-grade molecular filtration system contains Neutrodine filtration, a unique and powerful activated carbon mixture that captures a large variety of airborne fumes and odors, which left untreated, could represent a potential health hazard.
Halo is easily installed in the ceiling - no need to connect to your HVAC, the clean air
will be returned back to the lab space. Multiple units can be installed to increase the
coverage area based off of your lab size.
The Halo Chemplus Solvents is equipped with an Erlab Chemplus carbon filter for the
retention of fugitive vapors in the lab of any nature, from organics, in-organics and
acids. Each Halo will effectively clean 250 - 300 sq' of lab air drawing a continuous 135
cfm per Halo. With built in real time communication to monitor your labs ambient air
- Flow Range: 50 to 130 cfm
- Max Power Draw: 50 Watts, 80-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz
- Sound Power Level: 45 to 60 dBA
- Coverage: 250-300 square feet of lab space
- Weight: 68 lbs w/ filters
- Dimensions: 23 5/16" wide x 35 1/8" long x 8 1/16" high
- Prefilter, Chemplus carbon filter, and post carbon pre-filter are included in the sale price
- (4) rated hanging eye loops
- Semiconductor VOC sensor
- RJ45 Ethernet port & USB ports
- LED indicator lights: A soft band of light assures the occupants of the lab that the air is clean. When the LED lights slowly pulse, Halo is letting you know that it is sensing and capturing fugitive emissions. You can easily check the status, change the setting, or check for routine maintenance via your smartphone.
- * Embedded web service for alerts and airflow control