Erlab Airflow 391 39" Laminar Flow Hood
Model: Airflow 391
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: Erlab's lifetime limited warranty. Filters are covered by Erlab's warranty until they are opened.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 14-21 business days from order and payment.
Returns: Erlab products are non-returnable. All sales are final.
Erlab hoods are sold disassembled with installation instructions and over the phone support from Erlab technician.
AirFlow 391 Laminar Flow Hoods guarantee product protection by providing
an ISO 5 air quality within the enclosure**. For additional sterilization needs,
the Captair Flow Smart also comes standard with a UV light with timer.
With Flexible adaptable modular filtration columns, the Captair Flow Smart
provides the option to adapt carbon filtration as well as HEPA filtration,
providing an additional added level of product protection from fugitive
molecules that may be present. Low air flow alarm, air flow monitor, 50-60
dBa, hinged sashes for complete internal access, internal LED lighting.
Constructed with anti-corrosion metallic alloy protected with
thermo-hardened, anti acid polymer coating. Optical viewing panels are
composed of 1/4" thick acrylic. The filter housing is constructed of
* All Erlab products are protected by our life time warranty
* Erlab Safety Program and customer support included in your purchase
price- Erlab provides it's customers with a dedicated safety specialist
ensuring they always remain satisfied and safe
* Light weight and completely portable, product requires no tools for
assembly fully functional in less than 30 minutes
* Processed air flow of 203 cfm
* Number of fans = 1- brushless & sparkless
* Voltage frequency 90 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz
* 3' wide
Internal: Length: 38", Depth: 21 1/2", Height: 34"
External: Length: 39 3/8", Depth: 24 7/16", Height: 45 3/4"-53"
* Each unit comes with Smart Technology – an exclusive set of tools that
consists of Smart-Light Communication, chemical sensors (optional if adding
carbon filters), real-time status, and the eGuard app. Smart Technology
gives you an easily identifiable method of communication regarding the sash
being opened while the UV light is on, air face velocity is compromised:
check sash, pre-filter, or HEPA/ULPA, fan status via a soft, LED band of light
* Fan Failure Alarm monitors the ventilation system
* Epoxy coated alloy construction
* UV Light automatically switches off if door is opened
* Laminar Flow automatically switches off if UV light turned on
* Filter does not come with the unit purchase, must be purchased
**When used in compliance with ISO 9/ EN 14-644 standard