Erlab Captair 391 Smart Ductless Fume Hood
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: Erlab's limited lifetime warranty.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 14-21 business days from acceptance of order.
Returns: Captair Products are non-returnable. All sales are final.
Erlab hoods are sold disassembled with installation instructions and over the phone support from Erlab technician.
The Captair Smart Ductless Hoods/CVE (Containment Ventilated Enclosures)
- Along with the Erlab Captair Pyramid, which adds protection to field workers, the Erlab Captair Smart CVE provides an additional barrier between the operator and samples. The Erlab Captair Smart CVE is great for any customer who is using a liquid handler (i.e. Agilent handler, Lynx handler) for higher throughput of testing samples, again providing an additional barrier between the technician and the samples, with the added value of HEPA filtration and if needed, secondary HEPA filtration.
- During the process of high throughput pipetting, the samples have already been lysised and put into lyses buffer solution, so the cells have been destroyed, meaning the need for a BSC (Biological Safety Cabinet) is not required at this stage of the process.
- Erlab's Captair Smart CVE units are ready to ship and under Erlab's “Critical Response” product portfolio. We are ready to deliver and expedite any orders to ensure the safety of those on the Frontline remain our critical focus.
- Hood Width: 39.375 in
- Lights: LED lighting > 650 Lux
- Exterior Width: 39.375 in
- Exterior Height: 50.5625 in
- Exterior Depth: 24.4375 in
- Power: 80 to 250 VAC
- Power: 50 to 60 Hz
- Sash opening: Hinged angled sash with arm ports 14 3/8"
- Shipping Weight: 150 lbs
- Description: Ductless Fume Hood, 39" W, angled sash; 80 to 220 VAC