Edwards A65201906 RV3 Dual Stage 2.6 CFM Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump 115V or 220V
Manufacturer: Edwards Vacuum
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 2-4 weeks from acceptance of order.
- Edwards RV3 two stage vacuum pump
- 1 litre of Ultragrade 19 oil
- Inlet filter
Fomblin® must be purchased separately for PFPE RV pumps.
- High reliability – generous lubrication of moving parts.
- Safe process and systems – fast acting inlet valve for best in class anti‑suck back protection.
- Configured to meet your vacuum needs – mode selector and two position gas ballast.
- No unplanned downtime – designed for easy maintenance.
- Better work environment – quiet running and intrusive frequencies minimised.
- Two position gas ballast allows either 60 g/hr or a class leading 220 g/hr (290 g/hr on RV12) of water vapour to be handled.
- Universal motor to cover the widest possible voltage and frequency range from a single variant.
- Smooth controlled inlet valve opening by oil pressure to eliminate pressure surges.
- Rapid closing inlet valve within 0.4 seconds of pump stopping.
- 50Hz3.7 m3h-1 / 2.2 ft3min-1
- 60Hz4.5 m3h-1 / 2.6 ft3min-1
- Speed (Pneurop 6602)
- 50Hz3.3 m3h-1 / 2 ft3min-1
- 60Hz3.9 m3h-1 / 2.3 ft3min-1
- Ultimate pressure 2.0 x 10-3 mbar / 1.5 x 10-3
- TorrUltimate pressure GB I3.0 x 10-2 mbar / 2.3 x 10-2
- TorrUltimate pressure GB II1.2 x 10-1 mbar / 9.1 x 10-2
- TorrUltimate Pressure with Fomblin®2 x 10-2 mbar / 1.5 x 10-2
- TorrMax inlet pressure for water vapour80 mbar / 60
- TorrMax water vapour pumping rate – GB I60 gh-1
- Max water vapour pumping rate – GB II220 gh-1
- Max allowed outlet pressure0.2 bar gauge / 2.8 psig
- Max allowed inlet and gas ballast pressure 0.5 bar gauge / 7 psig
- Motor power 50/60Hz450 / 550W
- Power connector 1-phIEC EN60320 C13
- Nominal rotation speed 50/60Hz1500 / 1800rpm
- Weight (without oil)25 kg / 55 lb
- Oil capacity min/max0.42/0.7 litres
- Recommended oil Ultragrade 19Inlet flange NW25
- Exhaust flange NW25
- Noise level 48 dB(A) @ 50 Hz
- Operating temperature range 12 – 40 °C