Edwards A73501983 NXDS15IC Corrosive Resistant Dry Scroll Vacuum Pump 100-127/200-240V 1PH 50/60HZ
Manufacturer: Edwards Vacuum
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 1-2 weeks from acceptance of order, if in stock at time of order. Please contact us for formal quote and current availability.
- Edwards NXDS15IC Corrosive Resistant Dry Scroll Vacuum Pump
- Power is 100-127V or 200V -240V. Please specify upon order.
- Lubricant-free within the vacuum envelope and hermetically sealed means a totally clean and dry vacuum to prevent cross contamination.
- Advanced scroll-form and tip-seal technologies deliver best‑in-class vacuum performance and unrivalled ultimate vacuum levels.
- Unique tip seal design significantly reduces wear to minimise maintenance and extend service life.
- Quiet operation with typical noise during operation < 52 dB(A) for minimal environmental impact.
- Advanced interface providing a variety of traditional and analogue and digital control methods enabling remote control/monitoring via RS232 or RS485.
- Integrated inverter drive with auto sensing input delivers optimised pumping performance globally.
- Pump range includes 6, 10, 15 and 20 m3h-1.
- Backing turbomolecular pumps
- Chamber evacuation
- Chemical applications including gel dryers and solvent recovery
- Electron microscopy
- High energy physics
- Mass spectrometry
Nominal rotational speed 1800 rpm
- Displacement m3h-1 (ft3min-1) 17.1 (10.1)
- Peak pumping speed m3h-1 (ft3min-1) 15.1 (8.9)
- Ultimate vacuum (total pressure) mbar (Torr) 0.007 (0.005)
- Minimum standby rotational speed rpm 1200
- Speed control resolution
- (percentage of full rotation speed) % 1
- Max inlet pressure for water vapour mbar 35
- Max water vapour pumping rate gh-1 240
- Maximum continuous inlet pressure mbar 200
- Voltage input V 100-127, 200-240 (+/-10%)
- Voltage frequency Hz 50/60
- Motor power 1-ph* W 300
- Power connector 1-ph: IEC EN60320 C13
- Recommended fuse 10A, 250V a.c. rms
- Weight kg (lb) 25.2 (56)
- Inlet flange NW25
- Exhaust flange NW25
- Noise level** dB(A) 52
- Vibration at inlet flange mms-1 (rms) < 4.5
- Leak tightness (static) mbar ls-1 < 1x10-6
- Operating temperature range °C (°F) +5 to +40 (+41 to +104)
** For low fan speed, typical at ultimate end when load/ambient conditions allow.