Edwards A73501983 NXDS6I Dry Scroll Vacuum Pump 100-127/200-240V 1PH 50/60HZ
Manufacturer: Edwards Vacuum
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 1-2 weeks from acceptance of order, if in stock at time of order. Please contact us for formal quote and current availability.
- Edwards NXDS6I Dry Scroll Vacuum Pump
- Power is 100-127V or 200V -240V. Please specify upon order.
- Lubricant-free - within the vacuum envelope and hermetically sealed means a totally clean and dry vacuum to prevent cross contamination.
- Advanced scroll-form and tip-seal technologies - deliver best‑in-class vacuum performance and unrivalled ultimate vacuum levels.
- Unique tip seal design - significantly reduces wear to minimise maintenance and extend service life.
- Quiet operation - with typical noise during operation < 52 dB(A) for minimal environmental impact.
- Advanced interface - providing a variety of traditional and analogue and digital control methods enabling remote control/monitoring via RS232 or RS485.
- Integrated inverter drive - with auto sensing input delivers optimised pumping performance globally.
- Pump range - includes 6, 10, 15 and 20 m3h-1
- Nominal rotational speed 1800 rpm
- Displacement 6.2 m3h-1 / 3.6 ft3min-1
- Peak pumping speed 6.2 m3h-1 / 3.6 ft3min-1
- Ultimate vacuum (total pressure) 0.020 mbar / 0.015 Torr
- Minimum standby rotational speed 1200 rpm
- Speed control resolution (percentage of full rotation speed) 1%
- Pumping speed at minimum rotational speed 4.1
- Maximum continuous inlet pressure 200 mbar
- Motor power 1-ph 260 W
- Power connector 1-ph IEC EN60320 C13
- Recommended fuse 10A, 250Vac rms
- Weight 26.2 kg / 58 lb
- Inlet flange NW25
- Exhaust flange NW25
- Noise level 52 dB(A)
- Vibration at inlet flange < 4.5 mms-1 (rms)
- Leak tightness (static) < 1x10-6 mbar ls-1
- Operating temperature range 10 to 40 °C / 41 to 104 °F