Yamato DX-402C Gravity Convection Oven
Manufacturer: Yamato Scientific America
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Guarantee: Yamato's 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
Warranty:1 Year manufacturers warranty
Estimated lead time: In stock: Typically ships in 5 business days from acceptance of order. Out of stock: Ships in 3 months.
- Self-diagnostic safety functions with audible and visual alarms
- Overtemperature protection
- A 2 inches rock wool insulation in walls and door
- Two 1 inch exhaust ports
- Simple yet sturdy push-button door
- Aerodynamic rounded corners and edges
- A corrosion resistant Type 304 (18-8)
- Stainless Steel interior
- Cold rolled carbon steel exterior finished with baked melamine resin for durability and appearance.
- Number of Shelves Included - 2 (Maximum Number of Shelves - 9)
- Number of Brackets Included - 4
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5 to 300C (DX-600: to 280C)
- Temperature Accuracy: 1 @ 210C (DKN-900: 0.5 @ 210C)
- Temperature Uniformity: 1.9 @ 100C, 3.0 @ 200C
- Recovery Time: 5 minutes @ 100C
- Ideal for validation work -Calibration Functions including auto-tune, calibration offset, and zero-span calibration, ideal for validations
- User-friendly microprocessor controller with large LED displaying measured, set, and overtemperature temperatures.
- Maximum temperature up to 300C
- These Ovens feature a full-size microprocessor PID temperature controller with digital set/readout, with the added feature of 3 calibration functions to significantly minimize overshoot and undershoot.
- Chamber size: 2.6 cu. ft.
- Interior Dimensions: 17.7in (w) x 16.1in (d) x 15.7in (h)
- Oven Stand for DX-402
- Shelf for DX-402
- Shelf Brackets for DX-402