Yamato DNF-811 Constant Temp Forced Convection Oven
Manufacturer: Yamato Scientific America
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Guarantee: Yamato's 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
Warranty:1 Year manufacturers warranty
Estimated lead time: In stock: Typically ships in 5 business days from acceptance of order. Out of stock: Ships in 3 months.
- Stainless steel SUS 304/Electro-galvanized steel sheet with epoxy and melamine resin baking finish
- Scirocco Fan
- Temperature Range: +10C to 260C
- Temperature Control Accuracy:2C [at 260C]
- Internal Capacity: 10.6 cu. ft. [300 L]
- Max. Temp. Reaching Time: Approx. 60 min.
- Glass wool insulating material
- Stainless pipe heater [1.35 kWx2]
- Temp. controller: PID control by microprocessor
- Digital Temp. Setting
- Digital Temp. Display by Orange LED [4 digit]
- Timer:0 min. to 999 hrs., /1 min.
- Cable hole/Air in-take hole: 30mmI.D. [the right side] each 1pc.
- Exhaust port: 50 mm I.D.x 1 pc. [the back]
- Internal Dimensions [mm]:600 W x 500 D x 1000 H
High-performance, energy-saving, programmable constant temperature, forced convection oven with air velocity control and exhaust dampers.
Achieve an energy-saving rate of 30 to 40% compared to previous models. Air velocity can be changed in 10 stages using the digital setting of the controller. Operability has been enhanced by locating a slider-type open/close adjustment knob on the front side of the main unit.
Special construction makes it difficult for dust from surrounding environment to enter the oven.
Temperature settings, measurement temperatures, over-heating prevention temperature settings are displayed simultaneously with the digital setting and display system.
Programmable operation enables a maximum of 32 steps repeat and graduated operation.
Calibration offsetting, timer, integrated time calculation and other added functions.
Comprehensive safety features.
- A recorder can be equipped as option.