Yamato DNE-401 Constant Temp Forced Convection Oven
Manufacturer: Yamato Scientific America
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Guarantee: Yamato's 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
Warranty:1 Year manufacturers warranty
Estimated lead time: In stock: Typically ships in 5 business days from acceptance of order. If its out of stock: Ships in 3 months.
- Yamato DNE-401 Constant Temp Forced Convection Oven
- 2 Stainless Steel Shelves and 4 brackets
- Temperature Range: +5C to 210C
- Temperature Control Accuracy: 2C [at 210C]
- Internal Capacity: 3.2 cu. ft. [90 L]
- Max. Temp. Reaching Time: Approx. 60 min.
- Stainless steel SUS 304/Electro-galvanized steel sheet with epoxy and melamine resin baking finish
- Glass wool insulating material
- Stainless pipe heater [1.1 kW]
- Scirocco Fan
- Temp. controller: PID control by microprocessor
- Digital Temp. Setting
- Digital Temp. Display by Orange LED [4 digit]
- Timer: 0 min. to 999 hrs., /1 min.
- Cable hole/Air in-take hole: 30mmI.D. [the right side] each 1pc.
- Exhaust port: 30 mm I.D.x 2 [the top]
- Internal Dimensions [mm]: 450 W x 450 D x 450 H
The Yamato DNE-401 Constant Temp Forced Convection Oven is a High-performance, energy-saving, programmable constant temperature, forced convection oven. It is equipped with a simple key input system and a multi-functional controller.
The DNE series represents forced convection constant temperature oven. They achieve an energy-saving rate of 30 to 40% compared to previous models.
16-segment programming is possible.
Safety functions including self-diagnostic function are enriched.
Functions are expanded with a wind-velocity changing device, an external communication device, a temperature output terminal etc.
Possible to place the models 401/410 and 601/610 in piles, one over the other.