Shel Lab Model SVAC2 Vacuum Oven (Max 220C; 1.67 cu. ft.; 110-120V)
Manufacturer: Sheldon Manufacturing
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: 24 month limited manufacturer's warranty.
Estimated lead time: Currently back ordered. Typically ships in 22 weeks from acceptance of order.
-  SVAC2 Vacuum Oven
-  tall shelves
-  short shelf
-  power cord
-  leveling feet
-  Manual
- Watlow Controller Capable of 40 Step Ramp And Soak Profiles, Or 4 Files With 10 Steps Per File
- Cross Ventilation Air Flow Design
- Achieve Impressive Vacuum Levels
- Sizes Range from 0.6 - 9 Cu.Ft.
- Built-in Overtemperature Protection
- Agency Approval:TUV - CUE
- Shelving:3 Supplied
- Heat-up (min): 90 minutes at 150°C
- Temperature Control: 0.1°C
- Temperature Uniformity:+/-6% of set point
- Temperature Range: 10°C above ambient to 220°C
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm):20.5 x 29.5 x 26.3 (52.1 x 75 x 66.7)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 12 x 20 x 12 (30.4 x 50.8 x 30.4)
- Capacity:1.67 Cu.Ft. (47 L)
- Communications: RS485
- Nominal Voltage 50/60HZ (V): 110-120/220-240
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W): 1200/1320
- Vacuum Range: in Hg (-3.0 to -29.9), kPa (-10 to -101), mbar (-101 to -1010)
- Display Vacuum Range (Display Resolution): in Hg (0 to 29.9), kPa (5 to -101), bar (0.05 to -1.013)
SHEL LAB vacuum ovens provide exceptional capabilities for fast and gentle drying of heat sensitive materials. They provent residue accumulation on products and also allow safe drying of flammable solvents. All SHEL LAB vacuum ovens are built with a seamless stainless steel chamber for exceptional durability. Our double plenum design meets UL, CSA and EU safety requirements resulting in a cool outer surface. Our unique cross-flow ventilation forces inert gas to fill the entire chamber. To achieve required vacuum levels, users can choose from a 3/8 inch orifice or a KF25 fitting to withstand heavy use and minimize draw-down time. Maximum permitted end vacuum is 10 mTorr. Leak rate is 10 mTorr per hour.
The doors on these units have positive latch handles with spring-loaded glass to facilitate a good vacuum seal without hinge binds that shorten the gasket life. The tempered glass viewing window allows for safe, continuous monitoring of samples.
SHEL LAB vacuum ovens are equipped with silicone gaskets. While these gaskets resist a wide variety of temperatures and pressures, they can breakdown in the presence of solvents and acids. For solvent applications, we recommend using Buna gaskets. For acidic applications, we recommend using Fluorosilicone or Viton® gaskets.
SHEL LAB stocks a selection of pumps and accessories that are compatible with many common vacuum oven applications. Our technical support team will gladly help you select a complete vacuum oven system.