Yamato ADP 200C Vacuum Drying Oven Digital Readout 10L 115V
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Guarantee: Yamato's 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
Warranty:1 Year manufacturers warranty
Estimated lead time: In stock: Typically ships in 5 business days from acceptance of order. Out of stock: Ships in 3 months.
- ADP 200C Oven 10L 115V
- 2 Stainless steel shelves
- 1 Adapter for vacuum hose 18mm O.D.
- 1 Earth Adapter
- Precise control in a negative pressure environment. Microprocessor based three mode PID (Proportional Integral Derivative) with precise temperature control... 99% accuracy.
- Microprocessor based safety circuit. Thermocouple malfunction is detected by microprocessor and heater is automatically shut off.
- Economical. ADP-200C is the answer when cost is a primary concern.
- Left or right opening door. Thanks to the unique door design which allows for either right or left opening, compensates for space limitation, and provides an extra measure of convenience.
- Oven lined with Type 304 Stainless Steel for ease of cleaning.
- Valves permit inert gas purge as well as vacuum operation.
- The LED provides fast and positive display of operating parameters.
- Both SET and MEASURE are controlled and monitored digitally.
- Purging with Nitrogen or Argon is facilitated with gas inlet valve.
- Operating Temperature Range: Ambient +5C to 240C
- HiTEC Controller
- The HiTEC Microprocessor Temperature Controller features compact and accurate control of temperature.
- The secondary parameter program list allows the user to open various features such as auto tuning of temperature for easy calibration, altering the proportional, integral and derivative parameters to alter the best temperature rising.
|System||Vacuum drying by decompressed chamber direct heating|
|Operating Temp. Range||40~240°C|
|Operating Pressure Range||101~0.1kPa (760~1 Torr)|
|Temp. Control Accuracy||±1.5°C (at 240°C)|
|Max. Temp. Reaching Time||~70min.||~100min.|
|Interior Material||Stainless steel|
|Temp. Control Method||PlD control by microprocessor|
|Temp. Setting Method||Digital setting by ▲/▼ keys|
|Temp. Display Method||Measurement temp.: Digital display by green LED / Setting temp.: Digital display by red LED|
|Timer||1 min. to 99 Hrs. 59 min. and 100 Hrs. to 999 Hrs. and 50 min. / Digital display|
|Heater||Mica heater / 0.68kW||Mica heater / 1.05kW|
|Heat Insulating Material||Rock wool|
|Observation Window||Tempered glass (12 mm thickness) and polycarbonate resin plate|
|Vacuum Gauge||Bourdon tube type, 0~0.1 MPa (Gauge pressure)|
|Safety Device||Self diagnostic functions (Heater, Sensor, SSR short circuit, automatic overheat prevention function), over current electric leakage breaker, overheating prevention device|
|Internal Dimensions WxDxH||200 x 250 x 200mm||300 x 300 x 300mm|
|External Dimensions WxDxH||400 x 412 x 603mm||500 x 465 x 705mm|
|Shelf Loading||~15kg / pcs|
|Shelf Rest Step Number||2 steps||3 steps|
|Shelf Rest Pitch||65mm||75mm|
AC115V 6A (with plug)
AC220V 3.5A (no plug, round terminal)
AC115V 9.5A (with plug)
AC220V 5A (no plug, round terminal)
|Included Accessories||Shelf plate (Aluminum perforated metal) 2 pcs||Shelf plate (Aluminum perforated metal) 3 pcs|