Shel Lab Model SCO31 CO2 Incubator 31 Cu ft. (879 L)
Manufacturer: Sheldon Manufacturing
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 4-5 weeks from acceptance of order.
- Overtemperature Alarm
- CO2 Alarm
- Ideal for roller bottle apparatus, includes a flip-out ramp
- Corrosion resistant, easily cleanable stainless steel chamber
- Viewing window in door
- Four one amp interior electrical outlets
- Infrared (IR) CO2 Sensor is extremely quick to recover CO2 levels after door openings and is not affected by temperature or humidity levels
- Unique air jacket design provides excellent temperature uniformity of +/-0.5°C at 37°C
- Humidity levels, maintained through evaporation, of up to 95%
- Weight: 500 lbs
- Interior Outlet:Four
- Shelving: 6 Supplied (30 Maximum)
- Jacket Type: Air
- Temperature Control:+/-0.1°C
- CO2 Recovery Rate: < 5 minutes
- CO2 Sensor: IR
- CO2 Range: 0-20%
- Temperature Uniformity:+/-0.5°C at 37°C
- Temperature Range:Ambient +8°C to 60°C
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 39.5 x 33.8 x 75.3 (100.4 x 85.8 x 191.2)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 32.7 x 26 x 63 (83.1 x 66 x 160)
- Capacity:31 Cu ft. (879 L)
- Nominal Voltage 50/60HZ (V):115/230. Specify upon order.
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W):1668/1840
The model SCO31 large capacity CO2 incubator is ideal for roller bottle apparatus and high-volume tissue culture applications and cell harvesting. It provides a precisely controlled, accurate, pure environment throughout the culturing process.Also available in a 40 cu.ft./1125 L size (Model SCO40) and 58 cu.ft./1641 L size (Model SCO58). Includes a two year limited warranty.
- Factory Installed Reversible Door:Optional