Eagle 60 gallon Acid/Base Storage Cabinet with Manual Close Doors
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 7-10 business days from acceptance of order.
- Eagle CRA-62 60 Gallon Acid and Corrosive Cabinet
- 2 manual close doors
- 2 Poly Shelves
- Safely store containers up to 5-gallon capacity of flammable and non-flammable acids and corrosive liquids in EAGLE Acid/Corrosive Safety Cabinets.
- Constructed to the same specifications as standard EAGLE cabinets, these cabinets also include special corrosive resistant Epoxy Powder Finish on all internal and external surfaces for longer cabinet life.
- Standard polyethylene trays fit over shelves and in the cabinet bottom, containing small spills and provides extra corrosion protection.
- Tough, corrosive-resistant powder coating on the inside and outside of cabinets protects against chemical attack so cabinets last longer.
- All Cabinets include standard doors (manual door operation).
- Each Cabinet has a double-wall, 18-ga. steel frame and features a 1-1/2 inch airspace between walls, upper and lower vents, a three-point latch with keylock and a 2 inch raised, leakproof sill.
- For additional protection, each Cabinet includes high-density polyethylene trays for each shelf and for the bottom.
- Each tray resists rust and corrosion while containing up to 1 gal. of spill.
- Locking tabs secure trays on shelves.
- Note: Not suggested for use with nitric, sulfuric or hydrochloric acids.
- UPC: 048441332229
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS:
WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov
- WIDTH INCHES 31-1/4
- DEPTH INCHES 31-1/4
- HEIGHT INCHES 65
- CAPACITY GALLONS 60
- COLOR FINISH Blue
- ADJUSTABLE SHELVES 2
- BRAND Eagle Mfg
- CONSTRUCTION Steel
- DOOR TYPE Manual Close
- SHELF CAPACITY 350 lbs.