Eagle 30 gallon Acid/Base Storage Cabinet with Manual Close Doors
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 6-9 business days from acceptance of order.
- 30 Gallon Acid and Corrosive Storage Cabinet
- 2 Manual Close Doors
- 1 Poly Shelf
- Dimensions: 43” W x 18”D x 44”H
- Weight: 215 (97.73 kg)
- Capacity: 30 gallons (113.56 liters)
- Door quantity: 2
- Door Type: Manual Close
- Shelf Quantity: 1
- Shelf Capacity: 350 (159.09 kg)
- Safely store containers up to 5-gallon capacity of flammable and non-flammable acids and corrosive liquids in EAGLE Acid/Corrosive Safety Cabinets.
- Constructed to the same specifications as standard EAGLE cabinets, these cabinets also include special corrosive resistant Epoxy Powder Finish on all internal and external surfaces for longer cabinet life.
- Standard polyethylene trays fit over shelves and in the cabinet bottom, containing small spills and provides extra corrosion protection.
- Tough, corrosive-resistant powder coating on the inside and outside of cabinets protects against chemical attack so cabinets last longer.
- All Cabinets include standard doors (manual door operation).
- Each Cabinet has a double-wall, 18-ga. steel frame and features a 1-12 inch airspace between walls, upper and lower vents, a three-point latch with keylock and a 2 inch raised, leakproof sill.
- For additional protection, each Cabinet includes high-density polyethylene trays for each shelf and for the bottom.
- Each tray resists rust and corrosion while containing up to 1 gal. of spill.
- Locking tabs secure trays on shelves.
- Note: Not suggested for use with nitric, sulfuric or hydrochloric acids.
- Eagle Mfg UPC 048441332007
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS:
- WARNING Cancer and/or Reproductive Harm – www.p65Warnings.ca.gov