Yamato SQ-810C Autoclave without dryer (250V)
Manufacturer: Yamato Scientific America
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Guarantee: Yamato's 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
Warranty:1 Year manufacturers warranty
Estimated lead time: In stock: Typically ships in 5 business days from acceptance of order. Out of stock: Ships in 3 months.
- Programmed one touch buttons for common sterilization process; Manual,Melt -> Warm, Sterilize -> Warm, Sterilize/Liquid, Sterilize/Normal.
- In addition to default sterilization programs, custom-programming can be saved for repeat uses.
- Two sensor ports are provided as standard on the chamber.
- With the optional mounted sample temperature sensor, you can precisely maintain a desired temperature for the samples to ensure thorough sterilization.
- The drain bottle is located in pront for easy access and drain water level can be monitorly without opening the lakinet door.
- Up to 20 errors can be saved to memory.
- Internal Capacity: 80L
- Effective dimensions of chamber: 14.5" (inner diameter) ÃƒÆ’¢€š¬Ã…¡¬ÃƒÆ’¢‚¬Å¡¬ 29.5" (depth)
- Exterior dimensions: 20.4" W x 25.9" D x 45.7"H
- Weight: Approx. 105 kg (231.5 lbs)
- Range of working temperatures: 45-135°C: 45-60°C for preheating, 40-60°C for keep warm, 65-100°C for melting, 105-135°C for sterilization
- Max. working pressure: 0.255MPa
- Ambient temperature: 5 - 35C
- Heater: 100V, 2kW (1000W 2 units)
- Cooling fan: Axial fan motor
- Temperature setting: control and display PID control by microprocessor, digital setting (by UP/DOWN keys) and display
- Timer and its resolution: 0 or 1 minute to 99 hours 59 minutes in increments/decrements of 1 minute
- Mesh type basket
- Mesh type basket with stacking fitting
- Mesh type basket with a mesh shelf
- Stainless solid basket
- Stainless bucket
- Chamber temperature sensor
- Sample temperature sensor
- Pressure gauge
- External alarm output terminal
- Temperature output terminal
- Time-up output terminal