Yamato SN-310 Autoclave without Dryer
Manufacturer: Yamato Scientific America
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Guarantee: Yamato's 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
Warranty:1 Year manufacturers warranty
Estimated lead time: In stock: Typically ships in 5 business days from acceptance of order. Out of stock: Ships in 3 months.
- 1 Yamato SN310C Autoclave without dryer (220V no plug; round terminal)
- 2 pcs. stainless steel mesh basket (ø262 x D204mm), OSM70
- 1 Vapor cup
- 1 Drain bottle
- 1 Drain board
- Chemical indicator 1 set (30 pieces),
- 1 Filter
- Programmed one touch buttons for common sterilization process; Manual, Melt -> Warm, Sterilize -> Warm, Sterilize/Liquid, Sterilize/Normal.
- In addition to default sterilization programs, custom-programming can be saved for repeat uses.
- Two sensor ports are provided as standard on the chamber.
- With the optional mounted sample temperature sensor, you can precisely maintain a desired temperature for the samples to ensure thorough sterilization.
- The drain bottle is located in pront for easy access and drain water level can be monitored without opening the lakinet door.
- Up to 20 errors can be saved to memory.
- Internal Capacity: 1.1 cu. ft. (32L)
- Effective dimensions of chamber: 300 (inner diameter) 445 (depth) mm
- Range of working temperatures: 45-60C for preheating, 40-60C for keep warm, 65-100C for melting, 105-135C for sterilization
- Max. working pressure: 0.255MPa
- Ambient temperature: 5 - 35C
- Heater: 100V, 1.6kW (800W 2 units)
- Cooling fan: Axial fan motor
- Temperature setting: control and display PID control by microprocessor, digital setting (by UP/DOWN keys) and display
- Timer and its resolution: 0 or 1 minute to 99 hours 59 minutes in increments/decrements of 1 minute
|System||Automatic high-pressure steam sterilization|
|Operating Temperature Range||45~135°C|
|Max. Working Pressure||0.255MPa|
|Lid||Manual upward opening with an interlock for safety|
|Heater||100V, 800W x 2 units||100V, 950W x 2 units|
|Exhaust Valve||One exhaust valve and one slow release valve|
|Connection Ports For Optional Accessories||Total 3 ports. Female thread for sample temp. sensor (1/4" ), Female thread for chamber temp. sensor (1/4" ), Female thread pressure sensor (branching from the solenoid valve tubing)|
|Cooling Fan||Axial fan motor|
|Temp. Controller||PID control by microprocessor|
|Temp. Display / Setting||Digital display / digital setting by ▲▼ keys|
|Timer / Timer Resolution||0 or 1 min. to 99 hrs 59 min. / 1 min.|
|Operation Mode||Instrument sterilization course, liquid sterilization course, sterilization and keep warm course, melting and keep warm course, customer-programmed course|
|Other Functions||Key locking, presetting, saving, preheating, forced cooling, sample temperature sensor (option), pattern locking, up to 20 error log saving, display of accumulated working time / present time, ON-OFF beeping setting|
|Safety Device||Sensor failure detection, SSR short-circuit, broken heater wire, prevention of idle heating (liquid expansion type), alarm against the absence of a drain bottle, failure in locking the lid, memory error detection, pressure relief valve (0.255 MPa)|
|External Dimensions (WxDxH)||460 x 590 x 848 mm||460 x 590 x 1068 mm|
|Internal Dimensions Of Chamber||ø300 x D445 mm||ø300 x D665 mm|
|Power Source||AC100~120V (15~12.5A) (no plug, round terminal)
AC200~240V (10~8.5A) (no plug, round terminal)
|AC100~120V (23.5~19.5A) (no plug, round terminal)
AC200~240V (12~10A) (no plug, round terminal)
|Included Accessories||2 pcs. stainless steel mesh basket (ø262 x D204mm), OSM70||3 pcs. stainless steel mesh basket (ø262 x D204mm), OSM70|
|Vapor cup x 1, Drain bottle x 1, Drain board x 1, Chemical indicator 1 set (30 pieces), Filter x 1|
- Also available with 100-120V
- Mesh type basket
- Mesh type basket with stacking fitting
- Mesh type basket with a mesh shelf
- Stainless solid basket
- Stainless bucket
- Chamber temperature sensor
- Sample temperature sensor
- Pressure gauge
- External alarm output terminal
- Temperature output terminal
- Time-up output terminal