Yamato IC-803CR General Purpose Incubator 11.2 cu. ft.
Manufacturer: Yamato Scientific America
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Guarantee: Yamato's 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
Warranty:1 Year manufacturers warranty
Estimated lead time: In stock: Typically ships in 5 business days from acceptance of order. Out of stock: Ships in 3 months.
- (4) stainless steel shelf
- (8) shelf brackets
- Chamber Size: 11.2 cu. ft. capacity
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5 to 70C
- Temperature Uniformity: 0.6C @ 37C
- Control Accuracy: 0.5C @ 37C
- Average performed by ASTM E 1292.292
- Ideal for Validation work
- Calibration Functions including auto-tune, calibration offset, and zero-span calibration.
- Full size, user-friendly microprocessor controller - with large and bright, 3 character LED display for ease of operation
- Built-in Self-diagnostic safety functions and Overtemperature Protection
- Chamber Size: 11.2 cu. ft.
- Interior Dimensions: 23.6in (w) x 20.1in (d) x 39.4in (h)
These Incubators feature a microprocessor PID temperature controller with digital set/readout and 3 unique calibration functions to significantly minimize overshoot and undershoot for optimum performance.
Other features include a double door design and a 2 inches rock wool insulation for maximum temperature uniformity, aerodynamic round corners and edges, a corrosion resistant Type 304 (18-8) Stainless Steel interior, and a cold rolled carbon steel exterior finished with baked melamine resin for durability and appearance.
Accessories available at additional costs:
- Shelf for the IC-802/803C
- Shelf Brackets for the IC-802/803C
- Optional Retrofits available: Contact us for more information