Yamato Model IC-403CW General Purpose Incubator with observation window
Manufacturer: Yamato Scientific America
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Guarantee: Yamato's 15-day money back guarantee. Return unopened in original packaging. Subject to up to 25% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for shipping.
Warranty: 1 year Yamato Warranty.
Estimated lead time: In Stock:Typically ships in 5 business days from acceptance of order. If out of stock: Typically ships in 3 months from acceptance of order.
- Chamber Size: 3.4 cu. ft. (95L)
- Interior Dimensions: 17.7in (w) x 16.1in (d) x 15.7in (h)
- Temperature Range:Ambient +5 to 70C
- Temperature Uniformity: 0.6 @ 37C
- Control Accuracy: 0.5 @ 37C
- Average performed by ASTM E 1292.292
- Ideal for Validation work - Calibration Functions including auto-tune, calibration offset, and zero-span calibration.
- Full size, user-friendly microprocessor controller - with large and bright, 3 character LED display for ease of operation
- Built-in Self-diagnostic safety functions and Overtemperature Protection
- Satisfaction guarantee backed by 12-month warranty policy.
These Incubators feature a microprocessor PID temperature controller with digital set/readout and 3 unique calibration functions to significantly minimize overshoot and undershoot for optimum performance.
Other features include a double door design and a 2 inches rock wool insulation for maximum temperature uniformity, aerodynamic round corners and edges, a corrosion resistant Type 304 (18-8) Stainless Steel interior, and a cold rolled carbon steel exterior finished with baked melamine resin for durability and appearance.
Accessories available at additional costs:
- Available in Models IC-403CR (with communication port)
- Stand for IC-403CW
- Metal Stacking Kit for the IC-403CW
- Shelf for the IC-403CW
- Shelf Brackets for the IC-403CW