Yamato Muffle Furnace FO-710CR 23.6L 220V
Manufacturer: Yamato Scientific America
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Guarantee: Yamato's 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
Warranty:1 Year manufacturers warranty
Estimated lead time: In stock: Typically ships in 5 business days from acceptance of order. Out of stock: Ships in 3 months.
- Yamato FO-710CR muffle furnace with communication port (220V 18A no plug round terminal) 23.6L
- Exhaust port cap 1 pc
- Wide selection of space-saving compact units with maximum inner capacity
- Easy to use controller
- Excellent heat tightness with a firmly sealed chamber door
- High temperature accuracy at ±2.0°C
- Program operation of maximum of 6 patterns: 30 steps x 1 pattern, 15 steps x 2 patterns or 10 steps x 3 patterns
- Safety features include self-diagnostic functions, calibration off-set, lock function, auto-recovery after power failure, earth leakage breaker and automatic overheat prevention device
- Selectable options include exhaust system unit, N₂ gas loading device (with flow meter), temperature output terminal, time up/alarm output terminal and sample tray
- Upgraded with long life R-thermocouple sensors
- Designed with communication port
- Temperature Range: 100C to 1,150C
- Temperature Control Accuracy: +/- 2C (at 1150C)
- Internal Capacity: 23.6 L
- Power (50/60 Hz): AC220V single phase 18A
- Max. Temp. Reaching Time: Approx. 80 min.
- Internal Dimensions: 270×350×250 mm
- External Dimensions: 507×605×727 mm
- Ceramic fiber furnace material
- R-thermocouple [Double sensor]
- Iron-chrome wire heater [3.5 kW]
- Axial type Cooling Fan
- PID Temp. Controller by microprocessor
- Digital Temp. Setting
- Digital Temp. Display
- Timer: 1 min. to 99 hrs., 59 min. and 100 Hrs. to 999 hrs. Digital setting, Auto-start, Quick auto-stop
- Due to the high adiabatic characteristic, temperature rises in a very short time.
- Space-saving and compact design, but maintains high inner capacity is high.
- Equipped with self-diagnosis function.
- The Yamato FO series represents the standard type of muffle furnaces which uses a microprocessor controlled thermoregulator and is capable of heat processing characterized by excellent repeat-ability.
- Estimated shipping dimensions [L-W-H Inches]: 36x36x38
- Estimated shipping weight: 215 lbs.
- Product Weight: 58 kg