Yamato DP-63C Vacuum Drying Oven with digital readout
Manufacturer: Yamato Scientific America
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Guarantee: Yamato's 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
Warranty:1 Year manufacturers warranty
Estimated lead time: In stock at time of order: Typically ships in 3-5 business days from acceptance of order.
If out of stock at time of order: Ships in 3 months from receipt of order and payment. Contact us for rush orders or availability.
- Vacuum Oven 7.6 cu. ft.
- 2 Shelves
- The Yamato DP Series Vacuum Ovens feature a large chamber with powerful heaters that radiate heat to the sample.
- The HiTEC IV CR Type microprocessor PID temperature controller offers you 16 segment/32 step programmability, including automatic start, automatic stop, ramp and soak modes, That may be programmed through the key pad. An optional RS-422A/RS-232C output terminal allows you to send data to your PC.
- A large reinforced observation window allows a clear view of the sample in the chamber. The purge and vacuum handles are conveniently located on the front panel.
- An independent adjustable circuit (over temperature safety system with adjustable set point) constantly monitors the measured temperature. If the temperature goes beyond the set limit, the oven heater will automatically turn off, and the user will be alerted both visually and audibly.
- Chamber size: 7.6 cu. ft.
- Interior Dimensions: 23.6in (w) x 23.6in (d) x 23.6in (h)
- Number of Shelves Included - 2
- Operating Temperature Range: Ambient +5C to 200C
- Operating Vacuum Range: 760 to 1 torr
Options & Accessories
- Shelf for DP-63 [two shelves included]
- Refrigerated Vapor Trap
- Vacuum Pump