Yamato DNE-911 Constant Temp Forced Convection Oven 19.1 cu. ft. 220V
*The Yamato DNE910 oven has been discontinued and upgraded to the Yamato DNE-911 oven.
Manufacturer: Yamato Scientific America
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Guarantee: Yamato's 15 Day Money Back Guarantee
Warranty:1 Year manufacturers warranty
Estimated lead time: In stock: Typically ships in 5 business days from acceptance of order. Out of stock: Ships in 3 months.
- DNE-911 Constant Temp Forced Convection Oven 19.1 cu. ft. 220V
- Equipped with a simple key input system and a multi-functional controller.
- 8 Shelves included
- 16 shelf brackets (2 pairs are fixed)
- Temperature Range: RT+15°C to 210°C
- Temperature Control Accuracy: 2C [at 210C]
- Internal Capacity: 19.1cu. ft. [540 L]
- Max. Temp. Reaching Time: Approx. 60 min.
- Chamber / Exterior: Stainless steel / Chrome-free electro-galvanized steel plate, chemical-proof baked-on finish
- Glass wool insulating material
- Stainless pipe heater [1.5 kWx2]
- Scirocco Fan/Capacitor motor
- Temp. controller: PID control by microprocessor
- Digital Temp. Setting
- Digital Temp. Display by Orange LED [4 digit]
- Timer:0 min. to 999 hrs., /1 min.
- Cable hole/Air in-take hole: 30mmI.D. [the right side] each 1pc.
- Exhaust port: 30 mm I.D.x 2 [the back]
- Internal Dimensions [mm]:1,090 W x 500 D x 1,000 H
High-performance, energy-saving, programmable constant temperature, forced convection ovens.The DNE series represents forced convection constant temperature oven. They achieve an energy-saving rate of 30 to 40% compared to previous models.16-segment programming is possible. Safety functions including self-diagnostic function are enriched. Functions are expanded with a wind-velocity changing device, an external communication device, a temperature output terminal etc. Possible to place the models 401/411 and 601/611 in piles, one over the other.