Thermo Scientific NanoDrop 1000 Nano UV/Vis spectrophotometer with laptop and software
Condition: Excellent. Fully functional.
Warranty: 90 days
Lead time: Ships in 4-6 weeks from order and payment.
- Small samples: designed for 1 ul samples
- Large dynamic range: measures 2-3700 ng/ul (dsDNA) on a single sample. No need to change out cuvettes or caps.
- High absorbance capability: 50 times that of traditional spectrophotometers
- No Dilutions for most samples
- No extra costs for consumables
The NanoDrop ND-1000 is a full spectrum (220-750nm) spectrophotometer that provides scientists with a simple and robust instrument for quantification and evaluation of purity of samples, such as proteins and nucleic acids. The technology is based on a patented sample retention system which allows for the analysis of sample sizes as small as 0.5ul, without the need for awkward cuvettes or capillaries. In addition, there is no need for sample dilution in most cases and the high absorbance capability of the instrument is reported to be 50 times that of traditional spectrophotometers.
- NanoDrop 1000
- HP laptop
- Nanodrop 1000 software
- Power cord and communications cable
- 90 day warranty
|Sample size||1 microL|
|Path length||1 mm|
|Wavelength range||220-750 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy||1 nm|
|Detection limit||2 ng/microL|
|Maximum concentration||3700 ng/microL|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||5.5 x 8 x 6 in.|