Shel Lab Model SSI5 Shaking Incubator
Manufacturer: Sheldon Manufacturing
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: 24 month limited manufacturer's warranty.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 4-5 weeks from acceptance of order.
- Microprocessor Control
- Load Flexibility
- Shaking Platform Included
- Independent Controls for Temperature, Timer, and Shaker
- 1.5 Access Port
- Electrical Outlet
- Interior Light
- Full Line of Shaking Accessories
- Agency Approval:UL, CSA and EU Approved
- Shelving:1 Stainless Steel Supplied
- Oscillation Rate:30-400 rpm, +/- 4 rpm (1 rpm increments)
- Temperature Uniformity: +/-0.8°C at 37°C
- Temperature Range: Ambient +8°C to 60°C
- Platform Dimensions: 17 x 18 x .75 in. (43 x 45 x 2 cm)
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 28.5 x 29.5 x 40.5 (72.4 x 75 x 102.9)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 19 x 20.5 x 22.5 (48.2 x 52 x 57.1)
- Capacity: 5 cu.ft. (144 L)
- Overtemperature Alarm:Yes
- Nominal Voltage 50/60HZ (V): 110-120/220-240
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W):1020/1320
The SHEL LAB Incubator Shakers provide a controlled environment for continuous growth of biological organisms. Market applications include: microbiology, tissue culture, cell culture and bacteriology. The SSI5 features our unique counter balance weighting system that is adjustable to accommodate off-center loads, varying capacities and stroke lengths, which in turn allows for smoother operation. The user adjustable rotational stroke accomodates different types of cells and provides maximum oxygen transfer. The unit has a small footprint and includes shelf space for static incubation during shaking. All major functions -- temperature, RPM and time -- have alarms that alert the user to deviations from set parameters. Overtemperature protection is provided via a safety thermostat. Digital keypad operation offers the ability to calibrate the temperature controller to a reference thermometer. To better support the load over years of constant use, we utilize four load bearing positions for optimal weight distribution.