Shel Lab Model SRI6P Refrigerated Incubator
Manufacturer: Sheldon Manufacturing
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: 24 month limited manufacturer's warranty.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 4-5 weeks from acceptance of order.
- Microprocessor Control System
- P.I.D. Temperature Control
- LED Display of Set point and Chamber Temperature
- Interior Electrical Outlet
- Fan Assisted/Forced-Air Circulation
- Interior Outlet: 110V-1
- Agency Approval: TUV-CUE
- Shelving: 2 supplied, Adjustable
- Temperature Control: 0.1°C Display Increments
- Capacity of Standard B.O.D. Bottles: 120
- Temperature Uniformity: +/-0.5°C at 20°C
- Temperature Range: 15°C to 40°C (at 20°C ambient)
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 30 x 31.5 x 33.5 (76.2 x 80.1 x 85.1)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 25.5 x 24 x 18.5 (64.7 x 60.9 x 46.9)
- Capacity: 6.5 Cu.Ft. (185 L)
- Nominal Voltage 50/60HZ (V): 100-120/220-240
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W): 360/480
- Door Ajar Alarm: Yes
Model SRI6P B.O.D. Thermoelectric Cooled Incubator, 6.5 Cu.Ft. (120 Bottle) Capacity. Using innovative thermoelectric cooling technology, the LI6P eliminates the need for a refrigeration compressor. This means that these units use 78% less power than alternative models and reduce room air conditioning loads by 75%. They also include 75 pound capacity shelves, which eliminates sagging. These incubators meet APHA specifications for Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) and include a mechanical convection system to ensure even air distribution, digital temperature set controller, over temperature limit control, and a digital temperature display.
A one amp interior outlet allows use of shakers, stirrers, roller bottles or other apparatus. Units are supplied with adjustable leveling feet.
Low Temperature Incubators are ideal for testing of sewage and wastewater, as well as other low and room temperature applications.