Shel Lab Model SMI7 Microbiological Incubator
Manufacturer: Sheldon Manufacturing
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: 24 month limited manufacturer's warranty.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 4-5 weeks from acceptance of order.
SHEL LAB general purpose incubators deliver a degree of temperature uniformity usually found only in more expensive, application specific models. This high level of performance is due to a precise microprocessor controller and a unique warm air jacket design. Triple wall construction allows heated air to circulate within an open plenum between the inner chamber and exterior walls.
This design does not require blowers or fans within the incubator chamber where samples are susceptible to cross contamination and the drying effects of convection. Five strategically placed heating elements, including a heated outer door, ensure uniform heating, even when the incubator chamber is fully loaded.
The General Purpose Incubator Family ranges in size from 2 to 40 cu.ft. This superior line of incubators has created a level of comfort and convenience for professionals that is unrivaled.
- Microprocessor Control
- Independent Overtemperature Thermostat
- Unique Warm Air Jacket Design
- Interior Outlet
- Heated Outer Door (GI Series Only)
- Viewing Door
- Small Foot Print
- Stainless Steel Interior (GI Series Only)
- 24 Month Limited Warranty
- Interior Outlet: One
- Agency Approval: TUV - CUE
- Access Port: Yes
- Shelving: 2 supplied (9 Maximum)
- Jacket Type: Air
- Temperature Uniformity: +/-0.35°C at 37°C
- Temperature Range: Ambient +8°C to 70°C
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 30 x 31.8 x 32.3 (76.2 x 80.7 x 82)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 23.7 x 24 x 19.7 (60.3 x 60.9 x 50.1)
- Capacity: 6.5 Cu.Ft. (184 L)
- Inner Glass Viewing Door: Yes
- Nominal Voltage 50/60HZ (V): 110-120/220-240
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W): 780/1200
Factory Installed Reversible Door: Optional