Shel Lab Model SCO6AD CO2 Incubator 5.9 Cu ft.(167 L)
Manufacturer: Sheldon Manufacturing
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: 24 month manufacturer's warranty
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 4-5 weeks from acceptance of order.
- The fastest high heat decontamination cycle on the market without having to remove critical components
- Heated door to ensure superior temperature uniformity and also reduce the potential for condensation to form on the inner glass door
- Durable stainless steel chamber with coved corners for easy cleaning
- Exclusive heated copper CO2 inlet not only promotes temperature uniformity, but also prevents moisture from being introduced into the chamber
- Copper shelving option
- Autoclavable shelving system
- Infrared (IR) CO2 Sensor is extremely quick to recover CO2 levels after door openings and ensures superior pH stability.
- Unique air jacket design provides excellent temperature uniformity of +/-0.25°C at 37°C.
- Humidity levels, maintained through evaporation, of up to 95%
- Designed to minimize contamination
- Weight: 285 lbs
- Access Port: 1.5 in
- Shelving: 3 Supplied (16 Maximum)
- Relative Humidity Range: Up to 95%
- Jacket Type: Air
- CO2 Recovery Rate: < 5 minutes
- CO2 Sensor: Infrared (IR) +/-0.1%
- CO2 Range: 0-20%
- Temperature Uniformity: +/-0.25°C at 37°C
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5°C to 50°C
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 28.5 x 30.8 x 39.5 (72.4 x 78.2 x 100.4)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 20.2 x 20 x 25.5 (51.4 x 50.8 x 64.7)
- Capacity: 5.9 Cu ft.(167 L)
- Communications: USB
- Overtemperature Alarm: Yes
- CO2 Alarm: Yes
- Inner Glass Viewing Door: Yes
- Nominal Voltage 50/60HZ (V): 110-120/220-240. Specify upon order
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W): 1440
The model SCO6AD features the ultimate in contamination control. This unit is ideal for cell culture labs where contamination can result in significant losses of both time and money. The SCO6AD boasts the most effective decontamination cycle on the market - dry heat for two hours at 180°C. This time/temperature relationship satisfies all global standards for decontamination. Plus, the overall decontamination cycle (heat up to cool down) is the fastest on the market, so users will have minimal downtime on their SCO6AD. In addition, there is no need to remove sensitive components prior to running the decontamination cycle.
AccessoriesSplit Inner Glass Chamber Door: Optional