Shel Lab Model SCO5A CO2 Incubator 5 Cu ft.(142 L)
Manufacturer: Sheldon Manufacturing
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: 24 month manufacturer's warranty
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 4-5 weeks from acceptance of order.
- Patented copper-caged HEPA filter
- Heated door to ensure superior temperature uniformity and also reduce the potential for condensation to form on the inner glass door
- Durable stainless steel chamber for easy cleaning
- Exclusive heated copper CO2 inlet to prevent moisture from being introduced into the chamber
- Copper shelving option
- Autoclavable shelving system
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Agengy Approval: TUV
- Access Port: 1.5 in
- Shelving: 3 Per Chamber Supplied (16 Maximum)
- Relative Humidity Range: Up to 95%
- Jacket Type: Air
- CO2 Recovery Rate: < 5 minutes
- CO2 Sensor: IR
- CO2 Range: 0-20%
- Temperature Uniformity: +/-0.25°C at 37°C
- Temperature Range: Ambient +8°C to 60°C
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 27.3 x 28 x 37.8 (69.3 x 71.2 x 95.9)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 20.5 x 19.7 x 21.5 (52 x 50.1 x 54.6)
- Capacity: 5 Cu ft.(142 L)
- Overtemperature Alarm: Yes
- CO2 Alarm: Yes
- Inner Glass Viewing Door: Yes
- Nominal Voltage 50/60HZ (V): 110-120/220-240
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W): 720
- Infrared (IR) CO2 Sensor is extremely quick to recover CO2 levels after door openings and ensures superior pH stability.
- Unique air jacket design provides excellent temperature uniformity of +/-0.25°C at 37°C.
- Humidity levels, maintained through evaporation, of up to 95%.
- Designed to minimize contamination
The model SCO5A is ideal for sensitive tissue and cell culture applications. It provides the benefits of contamination control and uncompromising temperature uniformity for even the most demanding incubations.
- Split Inner Glass Chamber Door: Optional