Shel Lab Model SCO2W CO2 Incubator 1.5 Cu.Ft. (42 L)
Manufacturer: Sheldon Manufacturing
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: 24 month limited manufacturer's warranty.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 4-5 weeks from acceptance of order.
- Patented copper-caged HEPA filter
- Heated door to ensure superior temperature uniformity and also reduce the potential for condensation to form on the inner glass door
- Durable stainless steel chamber with coved corners for easy cleaning
- Exclusive heated copper CO2 inlet not only promotes temperature uniformity, but also prevents moisture from being introduced into the chamber
- Copper shelving option
- Autoclavable shelving system
- Infrared (IR) CO2 Sensor is extremely quick to recover CO2 levels after door openings and ensures superior pH stability
- Unique water jacket design provides excellent temperature uniformity of +/-0.2°C at 37°C
- Humidity levels, maintained through evaporation, of up to 95%
- Designed to minimize contamination
- Access Port: 1 in
- Shelving: 3 Per Chamber Supplied (8 Maximum)
- Relative Humidity Range: Up to 95%
- Jacket Type: Water
- Temperature Control: Microprocessor
- CO2 Sensor: IR
- CO2 Range: 0-20%
- Temperature Uniformity: +/-0.2°C at 37°C
- Temperature Range: 8°C above ambient to 60°C
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 21 x 22.5 x 27 (53.4 x 57.2 x 68.6)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 15.7 x 15.5 x 10.2 (40 x 40 x 26)
- Capacity: 1.5 Cu.Ft. (42 L)
- Communications: USB
- Overtemperature Alarm: Yes
- CO2 Alarm: Yes
- Inner Glass Viewing Door: Yes
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W): 600/840
- Humidity Display: No
- Nominal Voltage 50/60HZ (V): 110-120/220-240. Specify upon order.
Model SCO2W water jacketed CO2 incubator and is an ideal benchtop unit for cell culture applications. It provides a precisely controlled, accurate, pure environment throughout the culturing process. Shel Lab CO2 incubators are designed to provide the uniform temperatures and highly stable CO2 environments that are necessary to prevent shocks to cells. Available in 5 cu.ft /143 L (Model SCO5W) or as a 10 cu.ft./286 L double stacked unit (Model SCO10W).