Shel Lab Model SCO10A CO2 Incubator 10 Cu ft. (284 L)
Manufacturer: Sheldon Manufacturing
Model: SCO10A-2 (220-240V). Select from drop down menu.
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: 24 month limited manufacturer's warranty.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 4-5 weeks from acceptance of order.
- Patented copper-caged HEPA filter
- Heated door to ensure superior temperature uniformity and also reduce the potential for condensation to form on the inner glass door
- Durable stainless steel chamber for easy cleaning
- Exclusive heated copper CO2 inlet to prevent moisture from being introduced into the chamber
- Copper shelving option
- Autoclavable shelving system
- Weight: 500 lbs
- Access Port: 1.5 in
- Shelving: 3 Per Chamber Supplied (16 Maximum) - per unit
- Relative Humidity Range: Up to 95%
- Jacket Type: Air
- CO2 Recovery Rate: < 5 minutes
- CO2 Sensor: IR
- CO2 Range: 0-20%
- Temperature Uniformity: +/-0.25°C at 37°C
- Temperature Range: Ambient +8°C to 60°C
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 27.3 x 28 x 75.6 (69.3 x 71.2 x 191.8)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 20.5 x 19.7 x 21.5 (52 x 50.1 x 54.6) per chamber
- Capacity: 10 Cu ft.(284 L)
- Nominal Voltage 50/60HZ (V): 110-120/220-240. Specify upon order.
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W): 720
- Infrared (IR) CO2 Sensor is extremely quick to recover CO2 levels after door openings and ensures superior pH stability.
- Unique air jacket design provides excellent temperature uniformity of +/-0.25°C at 37°C.
- Humidity levels, maintained through evaporation, of up to 95%.
- Designed to minimize contamination
The model SCO10A is a stacked version of our SCO5A incubator and is ideal for sensitive tissue and cell culture applications. It provides the benefits of contamination control and uncompromising temperature uniformity for even the most demanding incubations.
Options & Accessories
- Split Inner Glass Chamber Door: Optional