Securall 16 Gallon Flammable Storage Cabinet (A310)
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: One year limited warranty on all parts and accessories installed by the manufacturer at time of purchase. 15 year structural warranty from the date of delivery to the initial purchaser.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 6-8 business days from acceptance of order.
- Self-Close Safe T 1-Door
- Button locks, three-point self-latching doors are easier to open and close
- Flush-mounted door handle prevents injuries
- Rounded edges eliminate sharp corners
18 GAUGE DOUBLE WALL CONSTRUCTION & SEAMED JOINTS
Securall Safety Cabinets have Structurally Reinforced 18-Gauge Double Wall All Welded Construction throughout.
DOUBLE WALL CONSTRUCTION WITH 1 ½” AIR SPACE
Securall cabinets have Double Wall Construction with 1 ½" Air Space throughout the cabinet design.
2" DEEP LEAK PROOF SILL
Securall cabinets are built with an OSHA compliant leak proof sill 2" Deep to prevent leakage in the event of accidental spills.
TWO 2" VENTS WITH FLASH ARRESTORS
Each Securall safety cabinet comes standard with two 2” Vent Openings in interior and exterior walls, with flash arrester and bung plugs for optional venting.
NON-SPARKING , 3-POINT, SELF-LATCHING DOORS
Each Securall cabinet is outfitted with FM required Non-Sparking, 3-Point, Self-Latching door(s) for safe and complete closure every time.
SELF-CLOSING MECHANISM (IF INSTALLED) SEGREGATED FROM HAZARD AREA
Securall Self Closing Cabinet - Self closing mechanism segregated from interior of cabinet and contents stored.
FUSIBLE LINK ASSEMBLY ON SELF-CLOSING MODELS
Self-Closing cabinets come with Fusible Link Assembly. Link melts at 165 F for automatic closure in case of fire. Self closing mechanism segregated from hazard area..
STATIC GROUNDING CONNECTION
All Securall cabinets come ready with an FM defined static ground connection, comprised of a NFPA compliant 5/16 - 18 x ½” Zinc Plated Grounding Bolt.
LARGE WARNING LABEL
Securall cabinets have a Large Warning Label to identify the type of material stored within the unit. Also available in French and Spanish.
ADJUSTABLE LEVELING LEGS
Securall cabinets are equipped with four adjustable Zinc Plated Leveling Legs for placement on uneven surface areas.
FLUSH MOUNTED LOCKING HANDLE
All Securall safety cabinets come standard with a Flush Mounted Locking Handle for smooth finger-tip operation.
FULL LENGTH, HEAVY-DUTY PIANO HINGES
Securall double-wall doors are secured to unit on full length, Heavy-Duty Piano Hinges for maximum security and limited vapor release.
- Safely store flammable liquids, paints or inks in compliance with OSHA and National Fire Protection regulations.
- Self-closing models automatically close after each use and in the event of a fire, its fusible link will close door preventing fire from reaching contents.
- Manual close models must be closed manually after each use.
- Cabinets are all-welded, 18-ga. steel double wall construction with 1-1/2 inches of air space full length piano hinges and two 2 inch vents with flash arrestors.
- 500 lb. capacity galvanized steel shelf adjusts on 1/2 inch centers.
- 2 inch high leakproof sill contains spills and adjustable leveling feet keep cabinet stable.
- All-Welded Cabinets Meet OSHA and National Fire Protection Assoc. Standards.