Ohaus PX523 AM Pioneer Precision Balance (520g x 0.001g) with internal calibration
Model: PX523 AM
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
Estimated lead time: Typically Ships in 5 business days from order and payment.
Ohaus PA523 and PA523C balances were discontinued and replaced with Ohaus PX523E AM and PX523 AM balances respectively.
- Maximum Capacity 520 g
- Readability 0.001 g
- Pan Size 120 mm
- Item Number:30430054
- Applications: Basic Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Animal Weighing, Density Determination
- Display: Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD); Second line display for additional information or guidance (dot matrix)
- Operation: AC adapter (included)
- Communication: RS232 and USB device (included); GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock
- Construction: Metal base, plastic top housing, removable stainless steel pan, glass draftshield, integrated weigh-below-hook, security bracket, calibration lock and in-use cover
- Design Features: User-selectable environmental filters and brightness settings, auto-tare, auto-dim, user-selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, userselectable communication settings and data print options, user-definable project and user IDs, software overload/underload indicator, stability indicator, four operating languages
|Maximum Capacity||520 g|
|Pan Size||120 mm|
|Internal Calibration||InCal™ - Semi Automatic|
|Auxiliary Display Model||Available as an Accessory|
|Battery Life||Not Applicable|
|Dimensions||309 mm x 321 mm x 209 mm (HxLxW)|
|Display||2-Line LCD with Backlight|
|Legal for Trade||No|
|Minimum Weight (USP, 0.1%, typical)||2 g|
|Minimum Weight||0.82 g|
|Net Weight||10 lb (4.5 kg)|
|Pan Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Power||AC Adapter (Included)|
|Stabilization Time||2 s|
|Tare Range||To capacity by subtraction|
|Units of Measurement||Milligram; Gram; Kilogram; Ounce; Pound; Carat; Pennyweight; Ounce Troy; Grain; Newton; Hong Kong Tael; Singapore Tael; Taiwan Tael; Momme; Tical; Mesghal; Tola; Baht; Custom|
|Working Environment||50°F – 86°F, 80%RH, non-condensing; operability guaranteed between 41°F and 104°F (10°C – 30°C, 80%RH, non-condensing; operability guaranteed between 5°C and 40°C)|