Logtag UTREL30-16 30 Day Low Temperature Logger with Display
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 1 week from order and payment.
- LogTag UTREL30-16 30 Day Low Temperature Logger with display
- ST10M-15Ext Probe,
- Buffer Kit,
- Wall Mount Bracket,
- NIST Traceable
- Calibration Certificate
- USB Cable
- *2x AAA batteries are not included
- Read Current temperature and latest Min-Max temperature at a glance.
- Audible alarm and flashing red LED signals a temperature alarm.
- View alarm status for up to 29 days at a glance.
- Power supply via USB power supply or USB cable and alternatively also via 2 microcells (AAA) as independent backup supply
- Can be powered via a standard plug-in power adaptor and a USB cable.
- Download data via LogTag Analyzer or as a PDF (no software required).
- Measure and store up 16,000 time/temperature readings – enough for 67 days at 6 minute logging.
- Interchangeable external probe with high quality gold-plated connector.
- Inspections can be recorded at the push of a button.
- Auto-pause function suspends alarm and statistic processing when the external sensor is unplugged.
Automatic PDF Report
The UTREL30-16 connects to a computer USB port for easy configuration by the user for a wide range of recording and alert conditions. Upon download, it automatically generates a fully detailed PDF report with the option to download the data using the freely available LogTag Analyzer software for a more detailed analysis.
- ST10S: 22mm tip length, ø5mm (Not reccomended for use with buffer)
- ST10M: 65mm tip length, ø5mm.
- STX50: 5 Meter extension cable for ST10/ST100 sensors.
- Product Model UTREL30-16.
- External Sensor Measurement Range -90°C to +40°C (-130°F to +104°F).
- Operating Temperature Range -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F).
- Storage Temperature Range 0°C to +40°C (32°F to +104°F).
- Rated Temperature Reading Resolution
- 0.1°C (0.2°F) for measurements -80°C to 10°C (-112°F to 50°F)
- 0.2°C (0.4°F) for measurements 10°C to 20°C (50°F to 68°F) and -90C to -80C (-130°F to -112°F)
- 0.3°C (0.5°F) for measurements 20°C to 30C (68F to 86°F) 0.5C (0.9F) for measurements 30°C to 40°C (86°F to 104°F)
- LogTag Analyzer currently displays to one decimal place of C or F. The native resolution is what is stored in the LogTag.
- Sensor Reaction Time Typically less than 2 minutes(T90) in moving air (1m/s) for ST10S type
- Rated Temperature Reading Accuracy
- Better than ±0.5°C for -20°C to +10°C (-4°F to 50°F)
- Better than ±0.7°C for -50°C to -20°C (-58°F to -4°F) and +10°C to +30°C (50°F to 86°F)
- Better than ±1°C for -80°C to -50°C (-112°F to -58°F ) and +30°C to +40°C (86°F to 104°F)
- Better than ±1.8°C for -90°C to -80°C (-130°F to -112°F)
- Recording Capacity 16,129 temperature readings. 67 days at 6 minute logging.
- Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up to 30 days of Min/Max/duration and alarm trigger statistics.
- Sampling Interval Configurable from 30 seconds to 18 hours.
- Logging Start Options Push button start (with configurable start delay from 1 minute to 72 hours) or specific date & time.
- Download Time Typically with full memory (16,129 readings) in less than 10 seconds.
- Environmental IP51 (when vertically mounted or hung with USB dust-cap in place).
- Power Source 5V via micro USB socket or 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries. CR2032 LiMnO2 coin cell (backup logging function only).
- Battery Life AAA battery up to 12 months - if unit is operated without power supply.
- Real Time Clock
- Built-in real time clock.
- Rated accuracy ±25ppm @ 25°C (equivalent to 2.5 seconds/day).
- Rated temperature coefficient is -0.034 ±0.006ppm/°C (I.e typically +/- 0.00294 seconds/day/°C).
- Standard Remote Probe Cable Lengths
- Standard: 1.5m (4’11”).
- Extended: 3m (9’10”) (recommended maximum).
- Remote Sensor Cable Type PTFE (FDA food contact rated) coaxial.
- Connection Interface USB 2.0 / Micro USB Socket.
- Size 141mm(H) x 72mm(W) x 18mm(T).
- Weight 156g with AAA batteries, (132g - excluding probe and AAA batteries).
- Case Material Polycarbonate.