Guardian drench hose, deck-mounted eyewash (G5022e)
Estimated lead time: 4-5 days
Warranty: 1 year Manufacturer's limited warranty
Dual purpose deck mounted eye wash/drench hose unit meets the requirements of ANSI Z358.1 as a primary eye wash. Spray assembly can be left as a fixed eye wash or it can be removed to use as a drench hose. Eliminates the need for separate eye washes and drench hoses. Never lose dust covers again! Spray head assembly has two Gentle Spray outlet heads with "flip-top" dust covers mounted on chrome plated brass supply arms. Activated by stay-open, chrome plated squeeze valve. All wearing components are accessible for ease of service. 8' reinforced PVC hose. 300 PSI hose rating. Fully factory assembled and water tested. Complete with ANSI compliant identification sign.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads mounted side-by-side. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: Forged brass squeeze valve activated by stainless steel lever handle. Valve has replaceable stainless steel seat for exceptional durability. Locking clip engages when handle is depressed, providing “hands free” operation. Valve stays open until locking clip is released.
- Hose: 8' reinforced PVC hose. 300 PSI maximum working pressure.
- Mounting: Deck flange for countertop mounting. Flange has handle locator guide to position spray heads and handle facing forward at all times.
- Supply: 3/8" NPT male swivel-type inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- Replacement eyewash spray head ($21)
- Replacement 8 foot drench hose ($114)
- Tempering valve G3600LF (lead free) ($585)