GQF Model 1500 Digital Professional Incubator w/ 3258 Digital Thermostat 110V-120V
Manufacturer: GQF Manufacturing
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer
Estimated lead time: As of 5/2/2022, estimated ship date is 4 weeks from order and payment.
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty in the United States only.
International shipping: GQF manufacturing in the United States does not ship internationally. If you would like to order GQF products please provide shipping information for your a freight forwarder in the United States. Customer is responsible for any customs, duties, taxes and fees. You can also purchase from your local/closest GQF dealer.
Removing the hatching tray allowed us to space the trays further apart and have them turn to a steeper angle. The No. 1500 is exempt from use as a hatcher allowing it to avoid the mess associated with hatches and remain clean. This incubator only has to maintain one humidity setting making it easier on the eggs and easier to operate. The “PROFESSIONAL” is designed to be used with the No. 1550 HATCHER. We recommend purchasing the two together. Up to three No 1500’s can be used with one hatcher for a weekly production of chicks from a laying flock. The No. 1500 incubator offers an accurate digital thermostat with LCD display of Temperature and Humidity. An on-board computer monitors systems and the environment every second to keep itself updated and to share this data with you. Electronic egg turning control, audio/visual indicators and a standard easy view door highlight a number of features. Constructed from high strength plastic board making it well insulated, quieter, and easier to clean. Each unit is hand assembled by our skilled craftsmen and tested for a full 24 hours for proper operation and calibration.
This incubator includes:
- 1 #3258 Digital Command Center thermostat
- 3 turning racks
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- Instruction booklet.
Plastic egg trays are not included.
- Thermostat operating range between 60 and 103 degrees F. depending on room temperature.
- 110-120VAC, 50/60 Hz, 325 Watts.
- TUV Listed.
- Total Capacity with plastic trays (not included): 1368 Quail Eggs (set and hatch 250 per week), 354 pheasant eggs, 270 chicken eggs, 198 turkey or duck eggs, and 36-45 larger eggs such as goose, peafowl, and emu.
- Actual capacity may depend on egg size.
- Please see the egg trays for this incubator in the INCUBATOR ACCESSORIES section.
- DIMENSIONS: 30 1/4” Front to Back, 15 3/4” Wide, 31 3/4” High.
METAL SETTING TRAYS, ITEM NO. 3067 ARE SOLD SEPARATELY AND NOT NECESSARY FOR OPERATION. PLEASE USE PLASTIC EGG TRAYS (0243,0245,0246)SOLD SEPARATELY