NSF Certified Class II Type A2 4 foot Biological Safety Cabinet with Stand
Condition: New. Ships from manufacturer in China.
Country of Origin: China
Warranty: 3 years manufacturer's warranty for this biosafety cabinet excluding consumables, such as UV lamp, LED lamp and filters. If warranty is expired, the manufacturer will charge for replacement parts.
Estimated lead time: Estimated lead time: As of 8/22/20, the 4 foot biosafety cabinet is currently out of stock. The estimated lead time is 5-6 weeks from receipt of order and payment.
-  4 foot Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinet
-  4 foot Base stand, footmaster caster with brake and leveling feet
-  H14 HEPA filter with 99.999% efficiency at 0.3 microns includes filter life indicator
-  ECM motor with low noise and vibration
-  LED lamp with UL certification
-  UV lamp with UL certification
-  Stainless Steel water tap
-  Stainless Steel gas tap
-  Waterproof electrical duplex outlet
-  Stainless steel I.V. Bar with 10 hooks
-  Drain valve
- Triple protection: operator, sample and environment.
- Airflow system: 70% air recirculation, 30% air exhaust
- A2 Cabinet is suitable for working with microbiological research in the absence of volatile or toxic chemicals and radionuclide.
1. Large LCD display, all information displayed.
2. Motorized front window.
3. Automatic air speed adjustable with filter block.
4. Side & back wall composition is single piece of stainless steel with 45° corner
5. Ergonomic front 10° slanted to offer operator comfort while working for long time, reduce glare and maximize reach into the work area.
6.Interlock function: UV lamp and front window; UV lamp and blower, fluorescent lamp; Blower and front window.
|External Siz (W*D*H)||1383×775×2295mm (54.44"x 30.51" x 90.35")|
|Internal Size (W*D*H)||1210×660×660mm (47.63" x 25.98" x 25.98"|
|Work Surface Height||720mm (28.34")|
|Max Opening||450mm (18’’)|
|Tested Opening||Safety height ≤200mm (8’’)|
|Front Window||Motorized.Two-layer laminated toughened galss ≥5mm. Anti UV|
|HEPA filter||Two, 99.999% efficiency at 0.3um, filter life indicator|
|Noise||NSF 49≤61 dB/EN 12469≤58 dB|
|Waterproof electrical outlet||2, Total consumption:≤500W|
|Tap||Water tap*1, Gas tap *1|
|Filter guard Type||Aluminium alloy frame|
|Ground Resistance||≤ 0.10Ω|
AC220/110V±10%, 50/60Hz ±1Hz, Full load Amps: 9A,
|Alarm||Abnormal airflow velocity; Filter change; Front Window over height|
One ECM motor, 110V& 220V acceptable, Speed adjustable,
high efficiency and low power consumption
Inflow: 465m3 /h (275cfm)
Downflow: 67% 956m3/h (571cfm)
Exhaust: 33% 465m3/h (275cfm)
working area: 304 stainless steel/ Frame and Decorative Plate: cold-rolled steel with anti-bacteria power coating
Germicidal UV lamp, Emission of 253.7 nm for most
Fluorescent lamp, UV lamp *2, Base stand, SS water & gas taps,
Drain valve, Waterproof sockets
Armrest, Airflow tester, Formalin fumigation sterilizer,
Infrared sterilizer, Adjustable base stand,
|Package size (W*D*H)||1493*955*1840mm (59" x 38" x 73")|
|Gross weight||300kg (662 lbs.)|
- Exhaust thimble canopy
- Airflow tester
- Fomalin Fumigation sterilizer
- Infrared sterilizer Type I
- Electric adjustable height base stand
- Remote control
- Laboratory Chair