St Charles 6 foot benchtop fume hood package (pre-owned)
Manufacturer: St Charles
Model: 6ft benchtop
Condition: Preowned. Used. Good condition. Minor scratches, dents, and rust. Repainted as needed.
Warranty: 30 days (parts)
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 3 weeks from order and payment.
-  6ft St Charles benchtop hood 115V
- 6 ft of standard fume hood base cabinets
-  3 vertical sashes
-  gas service fixtures
-  cold water package (faucet and cup sink)
- [1-2] epoxy top with cup sink hole
-  fluorescent light
-  duplex outlets
-  switch
Exhaust collar: ~12” diameter
- Liner will be replaced with new white liner if needed
- Repainted as needed
Ceiling enclosure pictured is not included. Picture is an example.
- Interior: 62.5"W x 25"D x 62.5"H
- Exterior: 72.5"W x 36"D x 66"H
- Packaging, pallet and/or crate for safe common carrier shipment-$495/each
- Used 3’ wide acid/base [corrosive] cabinet-$600/each
- Used 3’ wide flammable [solvent] cabinet-$500/each
- Used Pre-wired and installed air velocity monitor-$395
- New Explosion-proof package. Includes two explosion-proof incandescent light fixtures and flexible tubing for wiring from electrical accessories to Junction Box-$1,000
- Additional gas packages - one (1) pre-plumbed air, nitrogen, gas, or vacuum nozzle [specify choice when ordering] with 4 arm handle front mounted remote control valve-$125/each
- Transition piece from exhaust collar to ductwork [room height is required]-Contact us for pricing
Standard air flow (100 fpm)
Enhanced air flow (150 fpm)
Exhaust Blower Options:
- Epoxy coated fan blade housing to reduce corrosion from most normal exhausts [not recommended for temperatures over 180F.
- Explosion-proof motor
- Spark-resistant aluminum fan blade
- Vent stack with spring rail mounts and weather cap
- Inlet and outlet protective screens
- Cen-FP, a fluoropolymer resin coating especially resistant to highly corrosive chemicals such as nitric and sulfuric acids. Withstands a wide range of temperatures.