Shel Lab Model SRI21D Diurnal Plant Growth Chamber
Manufacturer: Sheldon Manufacturing
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: 24 month limited manufacturer's warranty.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 3-4 weeks from acceptance of order.
SHEL LAB Diurnal growth chambers are designed for studies requiring day and nighttime simulation. This unit features dual-program selector dials, which allows control of two temperature conditions and an ON/OFF illumination cycle relative to the program selected. Each system operates independently allowing for simulation of a diurnal cycle, such as an eight hour day cycle of 30°C with light followed by a sixteen hour night cycle of 18°C without light. Forced air circulation ensures the most reproducible test conditions. The chamber air is gently and continuously circulated at a rate that ensures temperature uniformity of all test samples.
The unit is equipped with a hermetically-sealed compressor and an independent over temperature safety controller. In addition, a one amp interior outlet allows use of shakers, stirrers, roller bottles or other apparatus.
- Day/Night Light and Temperature Control
- Microprocessor Control
- LED Display of Set point and Chamber Temperature
- High and Low Limit Temperature Protection
- Interior Electrical Outlet
- Fan Assisted/Forced-Air Circulation
- Hermetically Sealed Compressor
- Shelving: 4 Supplied
- Capacity of Standard B.O.D. Bottles: 317
- Temperature Uniformity: +/- 0.5°C at 20°C
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 45°C (at 20°C ambient)
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 34.5 x 34.5 x 77.5 (87.7 x 87.7 x 196.9)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm): 27.0 x 23.0 x 56.5 (68.5 x 58.4 x 143.5)
- Capacity: 20.3 Cu.Ft. (574 L)
- Nominal Voltage 50/60HZ (V): 115/230
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W): 1035/1150