Esco Labculture Gen 4 Model LA2-4A2-G4-10"-Port-AF Class II Type A2 4 foot Biosafety Cabinet with 10" sash opening, Ulpa Filters, UV Light, and Stand
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Estimated lead time: As of 2/28/23, currently 19 in stock at Esco's Pennsylvania warehouse. Ships in 1-2 weeks from order and payment. As of 2/28/23, currently 12 in stock at Esco's California warehouse. Ships in 1-2 weeks from order and payment. Order now while supplies last. Contact us for updated lead time.
Warranty: Esco Biosafety Cabinets come with a limited five (5) year warranty, unless otherwise stated, which includes parts and labor. Esco's limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Esco's liability under this limited warranty shall be, at our option, to repair or replace any defective parts of the equipment, provided that these parts, if proven to the satisfaction of Esco, were defective at the time of being sold and that all defective parts shall be returned, properly identified with a Return Authorization.
- Esco Airstream Model LA2-4A2-G4-10"-Port-AF 4ft biosafety cabinet (assembled)
- 10" sash opening at 10 degree slope
- Energy Efficient ECM blower
- 115VAC 60Hz
- cUL Listed
- NSF Listed
- Sentinel Gold Controller
- Airflow Monitor
- 2 GFCI outlets
- 1 service valve
- Ulpa HEPA Filter
- UV Fixture and Lamp
- Esco Model STL-4AO 4ft Stand, adjustable height with pins from 26" to 36", work surface 28" to 38", Leveling Feet, Shipped flat and disassembled.
- Latest-generation DC ECM Motor made in USA, as the heart of the cabinet.
- Negative pressure plenum surrounds the contaminated positive pressure plenum. No fabirc bags are used.
- Long-life ULPA filters for supply and exhaust (per IEST-RP-CC001.3) with 99.999% efficiency for particle size between 0.1 to 0.3 microns
- Coved single-piece work surface contains spillage. The absence of screws or connectors in the work zone facilitates ease of cleaning and decontamination.
- One-piece back wall with radiused cove corners to ensure thorough cleaning and decontamination.
- Angled supply filter matches cabinet profile to achieve best downflow uniformity.
- Esco SentinelTM Gold Microprocessor with large blue LCD, which simultaneously shows all safety parameters on a single screen.
- Quickstart mode, to turn the blower and lights on/off, by moving the sash window to correct position.
- RS 232 data output port enables remote monitoring of cabinet operating parameters.
- Frameless sash that is easier to clean.
- Ergonomically-angled front improves reach and comfort.
- Angled-down display and control pad that is ADA-compliant.
- Raised airflow grille maintains safety by preventing blockage
- Esco ISOCIDETM antimicrobial coating on all painted surfaces minimizes contamination.
- Enhanced side-captured zones optimize containment
- Night setback mode / standby mode reduces power consumption while maintaining containment.
- cUL Listed
- NSF Listed
- Sentinel Gold Controller & Airflow Monitor/Sensor
- 10" Sash at 10 degree slope
- 4ft size
- External dimensions: 52.8"W x 34.4"D x 61.8" high (height does not include stand height)
- Fixed height, available 711 mm (28") or 864 mm (34")
- With casters
- Adjustable height, hydraulic range 711 mm to 762mm (28" to 30") or 864 mm (34")
- With leveling feet
- Telescoping Feet Stand, Manually Adjustable 711mm to 914mm (28" to 36") by Pins.
- Hydraulic Stand, Electrically Adjustable 711mm to 914mm (28" to 36")
Electrical Outlets and Utility Fixtures
- Universal Service Fixture Kit (Air, Gas, Vacuum)
- Thimble exhaustion
- Air tight damper; 9.8" x 9.8" (D x H); Fits inside 10" duct
Anti Blow Back Valve
- Automatically shuts duct, preventing back flow in the duct, 10" diameter
- Plastic decontamination bag for formalin decontamination on all BSC
- Air tight cable port, installed on the right side wall
- PVC armrest
- Improves operator comfort, easy-to-clean. 712mm (28") standard size.
- Ergonomic foot rest
- Angled, helps maintain proper posture.
- Adjustable from 3" to 11" in 1:increment.
- Black rubber matte.
- IV bar, with hooks
- Maximum load is 6Kg. (13lbs)
- Microscope viewing device
- Factory installed; specify when ordering.
How to Install Esco Support Stand - Part 01