Manufacturer: Air Master Systems
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 8-10 weeks from acceptance of order.
The HP hood was designed to do all this and still fit on a standard-depth countertop and cabinet. This means no disassembly and reassembly during the installation process. The HP hood fits through a standard door opening, making this hood the choice for that retrofit job. The Eliminator HP hood comes standard with all the same features as other Eliminator models, along with some additional innovations to set this hood apart from its competitors.
- 40-60% energy savings, accomplished without compromising performance or safety.
- High-efficiency L.E.D. lighting with low maintenance costs.
- Standard 30" deep work surface for zero work space loss in your lab.
- The HP model is designed to operate economically while creating a safe work environment without compromising containment. Buy operating at 60 FPM, air flow across the sash opening results in a 40% savings in fume hood operation costs.
- Powder coat finish
- Full frame construction
- Shaft drive sash
- U.L. listed poly resin liner
- Flush-mount airfoil
- Knock down capability
- T-8 fluorescent light with bulbs
- Full-length finger lift
- Sash sweep
- 25.5" interior working depth
- LED light available