Shel Lab Model SMI39 Microbiological Incubator
Manufacturer: Sheldon Manufacturing
Condition: New. Ships directly from the manufacturer.
Warranty: 24 Month Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Estimated lead time: Typically ships in 4-5 weeks from acceptance of order.
This incubator provides extra large capacities while minimizing the amount of floor space needed. The temperature in this large space is kept uniform by integrating a highly responsive microprocessor with an appropriately sized heating element. An independent secondary temperature controller offers the added security of over temperature protection.
Our unique forced air circulation system creates a one-pass circulation pattern that provides both exceptional temperature uniformity and rapid heat recovery. The chamber floors are ruggedly reinforced to support roller apparatus or shakers. The RI40 is supplied with six sturdy shelves that will not sag or bend under heavy loads.
The General Purpose Incubator Family ranges in size from 2 to 38.6 cu.ft. This this superior line of incubators has created a level of comfort and convenience for professionals that is unrivaled.
- Model SMI39 Incubator
- Six Shelves
- Four Shelf Brackets per Shelf
- Microprocessor Control
- Viewing Window
- Roller Bottle Apparatus Accommodation
- Interior Outlet
- Powder Coated White Interior
- Interior Outlet: Four
- Access Port: One
- Shelving:6 supplied (20 Maximum)
- Temperature Uniformity:+/-0.8°C at 37°C
- Temperature Range:Ambient +8°C to 70°C
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm):41.5 x 34.8 x 87.5 (105.4 x 88.3 x 222.3)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm):35 x 26 x 73.2 (88.9 x 66 x 186)
- Capacity:38.6 Cu.Ft. (1092 L)
- Nominal Voltage 50/60HZ (V): 110-120/220-240
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W):144/1920
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W):1740/2040
- Factory Installed Reversible Door: Optional